Friday, March 27, 2020

Write A High Quality Newsworthy Press Release











About:

Need help writing an attention grabbing newsworthy media release?



From experience as a journalist, I've seen tons of poorly written media releases cross my desk. If your release is not newsworthy and can't grab the attention of the media within the first 20 words, or less, it won't be used. To increase the chances of coverage your release should have a news angle.



Hello my name is Mario Carr. For the last 20 years, I've been promoting events through the media and can help promote your event with an effective news release. I offer three packages. If you think you're almost there and just need a little help with your release, I can edit or rewrite it. If you need to create it from scratch, I'll do it for you.



For most releases, 400 words should be enough. If you need more, I can write it and disseminate it to the media for you at an additional price. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please contact me before ordering.



Thanks,



Mario  

Reviews


:

Mario did a good job with the press release. He had questions from me which I didn't answer on time, so he took it upon himself to finalize the release with the material he had on hand. I appreciated that!

:

thak you very mcuh

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment