Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Write An Attention Getting Press Release











About:

97% of my clients get media coverage!



About Me:

North America based public relations professional

University degree & a 12 year PR career specializing in media relations.

Member of the International Association of Business Professionals and the Canadian Public Relations Society. 

Nationally published author and an award winning marketer.

My press releases are:

✔ Media worthy.- I know what makes reporters take notice of a release and I put those skills to work in every release.

✔ On time – Average response time of 1 hour and I always deliver before deadline.

What I Offer

Each package includes an effective press release (up to 500 words)

Silver: Distribution to 400+ news websites, 100+ blogs & social media blast campaign

Gold: 400+ news websites + major news sites including NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX and100+ newspaper sites. Submission and indexing on Google, Ask, Yahoo, Alexa, Bing, Bai Du and other search websites.

Social media blast also incl.in silver and gold package

**PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO ORDERING**





Reviews


:

Leila was great. I gave her a bunch of background info and she weaved it together very nicely. There are some minor edits we'll need to make but am very pleased.

:

Thank you. Very pro and helpfull.

:

Great service. Understood exactly what I needed, responded quickly, and made all adjustments I asked for.

:

Highly recommended! Pleasure working with Leila. Very knowledgeable, gave us good advice and the article was excellent.

:

Thanks Leila!




No comments:

Post a Comment