Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Write You A Professional Press Release











About:

I've been writing press releases for 7 years for musicians, artists of all facets, brands in different fields and more. My press releases include formatting for email send-outs, with photos (provided by you), logos if necessary, links, all displayed in a clear and appealing layout. I'm an expert in writing promotional copy and have been an article and blog writer for 8 years, which provided me even more experience in writing about products and releases. I can research your topic and find promotional outlets to send your press release to for an additional fee. My prior experience in press release writing did include securing placements on blogs. You can contact me for more info on that.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment