Friday, March 27, 2020

Post Your Press Release Online











About:

I will post your press release to various PR Sites.



I do NOT write the release. You will need to provide me with the release you would like distributed.



I suggest to keep each release between 350 and 700 words. I cannot distribute releases under 300 words. The press release cannot be in first person and cannot contain any curse words or sexual terms as most pr sites will deleted those releases.



For our Basic Service, I will post your press release to at least 3 pr sites for $5.



For our Standard Service, I will post your press release to at least 6 pr sites for $10



For our Premium Service, I will post your press release to at least 10 sites and this includes Google News Inclusion for $50.



I will provide you with a report and links to where you can see your press release online.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment