Monday, March 2, 2020

Create Rocking Bio, PR Or Content For Artists Or Musicians











About:

I am an independent musician with extensive experience in writing, editing and publishing press releases. A great bio is important to connect with the right crowd and industry professionals, as well as to improve your branding on social media and websites.



It would be really nice to hear from you before you order, so feel free to message me in advance. I would be happy to discuss the project with you!



  • The basic offer features a text up to 500 words. This is the length I  recommend, but you can purchase more words with the appropriate extra if you are looking for something longer.

  • Check out the "standard" and "premium" packages for useful additional perks and amazing content.





 As soon as you order, you will immediately receive a simple and quick questionnaire that will help me gather information about you and start researching your project. Please make sure you send me the information that way, I will ask you if I need anything more!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment