Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Write Your SEO Friendly Press Release











About:

Press Release Writing, Submission, & Targeted Distribution - Affordable / Scalable / Quick & Accurate


I have a passion for getting people's stories out and in front of the right audience. I have taken my corporate communication background and turned that into a great opportunity for you to grow your brand.


What you get:
  • SEO Friendly Content - designed to attract the right traffic and benefit your overall strategy
  • All Rights to You - You own the content, everything you get from me is 100% original & fresh
  • Action-Oriented - It's simple, your press release should entice journalists to write and customers to act!
  • Always On-Time - Your press release will be ready when you need it.


In the Beginning...
You and I will cover the basics.  Once I know the Who/What/Where/When/How/and Why we will discuss your keyword focus.   I'll then send you a draft for your approval. Once approved we submit and target the Press Release for maximum exposure.


It couldn't be easier! 



Contact me today with your questions and requirements!






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment