Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Write A Press Release And Distribute It To Canadian Newsrooms











About:

97% of my clients get media coverage!

About Me:

University degree from a Canadian University 

A 12-year PR career specializing in media relations.

Member of the Canadian Public Relations Society. 

Nationally published author and an award-winning marketer.

My press releases are:

✔ Media worthy - I know what makes reporters take notice of a release and I put those skills to work in every release.

✔ On time – Average response time of 1 hour and I always deliver before deadline.

What I Offer

Each package includes an effective press release (up to 500 words) written in Canadian Press style.

Standard: Distribution to the top 10 newsrooms within 1 specific city.  

Premium:  Distribution via a Canadian news wire.

**PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO ORDERING** 



Release samples, a sample US distribution report and Canadian distribution information are available at www.dynamitepr.ca/fiverr-gig-info/

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment