Monday, April 6, 2020

Edit One 600 Words Or Less Press Release











About:

Have a press release you've written? Not sure how good it sounds or want a second pair of eyes to look it over?



As a former journalist, I have the skills you need to make sure that press release sounds good. I have written and rewritten many press releases in my time as a journalist.



Therefore, I'll be sure to read over it carefully and meticulously to ensure no mistakes remain.  Your turnaround time is 1 day or less for 1 press release 600 words or less. If you have more than 600 words, you'll need to order accordingly.



Want a real journalist to help you with an actual press release? Then you need someone like me who's been in the business.  

Reviews


:

excellent job

:

Great, as always!

:

This is perfect! thanks! I'll definitely rehire again!

:

Great, as always!

:

I had a mental block when creating a press release, so I sent it to the seller for an overview. It came back written much better and in a very quick time, enabling me to move on with a good piece of work in the bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment