Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Write A Pro And Original Press Release In French











About:

Since I am fond of communication, if you need someone to write scientific articles (that I can deeply develop, relying on my engineering formation and experience), to create wellness or health content, to develop political press releases or to talk about trends in many areas, I am motivated to get involved for you !



Let's create great French press releases together !



*** Please contact me before ordering, to precisely define the topic ! :) ***


As I am really curious, I like surfing the web to find information, and my writing skills both in French and English enable me to offer you a wide range of content possibilities !
Really involved and efficient in my work, I am also motivated by all kind of challenges.
Do not hesitate to contact me then, and let's start a nice writing adventure ! :)



Reviews


:

quick and professional

:

This is an amazing job ! Thank you

:

perfect. the press release was exactly what we want and what we need . congrats

:

Very helpful! Thak you so much!

:

Eowym made a great work, she is very kind and professional, recommended! A+




No comments:

Post a Comment