Saturday, April 11, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release











About:

You have news to share, now let's share it! 



I have a bachelor's degree in Journalism & Mass Communication and experience in both public relations and reporting. I've written hundreds of press releases, and I know how to frame a press release to make it newsworthy. 



My full-time job is as the PR Manager of a hockey team, but I'm comfortable writing on any subject. 



Now, let's cover what you'll receive by purchasing this gig: 

  • An AP Style-formatted press release

  • Boilerplate copy (optional) - a brief summary of you/your organization
  • A header and subheader
  • Revisions
  • Professional voice/tone
  • A quote attributed to you or one of your organization's leaders


So, what do you need to provide to get started? Just answer the required questions, and we'll be on our way. I'll be in contact with you if I need any additional information from you. 



I look forward to collaborating with you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment