Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Create A Customized Press Release For Your Organization











About:

I have more than twenty years of professional experience in marketing, promotions, and PR. My style combines evergreen, traditional standards with modern, evolutionary strategies. Though the majority of my expertise is in the travel/tourism and entertainment industries, I have worked in financial, legal, hospitality, and construction industries as well. If you can do it, I can promote it in a manner that is compelling, engaging, and highly informative. 



I am available to revise your original release, but I am also capable of compiling the basic details you provide into an enlightening release chock full of relevant key words and vivid detail. I am highly skilled at determining and incorporating the voice of your brand, and delivering your message to your targeted audience, and potential new markets in a manner that meets your established standards and goals. 



Submission packages incorporate a targeted, vetted list of recipients based on subject matter, geographical location, selected audience, and influence. The full promotional package includes direct follow-up pitching to media outlets after submission, as well as a collection of published mock-ups for your reference and records.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment