Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Write A Press Release To Promote Your Business











About:

I will help you promote your newsworthy event – a product launch, new hire, M&A, etc. – with a quality press release that journalists will read. I'll use industry best practices and craft quality content that's formatted in a way today's journalists expect. 



About me
I'm an experienced copywriter and brand strategist with a degree in Public Relations. I've written for a diverse client base with varying goals and media outlets; I'm simultaneously comfortable with simple blog writing and strategic, high-impact brand strategy writing. Distilling complex ideas into simple, compelling language is a theme that runs through all the work I do.

Reviews


:

Great experience - look forward to working together again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment