Thursday, April 16, 2020

Write An Original, Compelling Press Release











About:

I am a professionally trained writer with a Bachelors's Degree in Communications (PR & Digital Media) and a Diploma in Marketing. 



I have over 15 years of professional experience and can produce a press release that will GET NOTICED! 



Having worked for major newspapers, magazines, and digital publications, I know what Journalists are looking for in a press release! 



I will write a compelling press release that is guaranteed to get you noticed and get you published! 



I will include your logo and will format the press release in your brand colors. 



100% Original

Quality Guaranteed! 

Guaranteed Keywords 

Guaranteed Revisions

Guaranteed To Get You NOTICED



Reach out if you have any questions. 



Thank you! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment