Saturday, April 18, 2020

Generate A Newsworthy Press Release For Your Company











About:

Welcome to my press release writing gig! (This gig does not include distribution)



I have a 20+ successful public relations career that has garnered publicity locally, regionally and nationally for clients. I have written countless press releases for a wide range of clients. I will create a professional, newsworthy and well-written press release for your company. I have written about client launches, client events, new products, charity efforts and more. I have experience writing for diverse industries and am able to learn your subject matter quickly. 



With the purchase of this gig, you will receive:

- AP Style writing

- An attention-grabbing headline

- Branded messaging

- Inclusion of relevant quotes from one company leader

- Factual information

- Responses to questions



Thanks for looking at my service and I look forward to working together!

~Nicole



Note: I do not work weekends



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment