Sunday, April 19, 2020

Write And Distribute Your Press Release For Your Book











About:

I will write your 400 word press release to announce the launch of your book, eBook, or audiobook which includes placing the cover of your book, a mock ad, and link to purchase the book. Once written, I will distribute to normal and to premium news sites on my roster. Unlike like other gigs here on Fiverr, I only offer the premium level of distribution which includes ABC, NBC, and Fox, to social media sites, and other news sites throughout the world. I also include a short author bio and your two social media site links such as Facebook or Instagram along with your website if you have one. As per press release distribution policy all Press Releases must include contact information; therefore I will need your email, phone number, and your website and/or blog listing. Once the gig is completed, I will provide your with a PDF Distribution Report with links to all news sites where your press release was posted.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Work Thanks

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with this buyer.

Seller's Response:

Super service - thank you

Seller's Response:

A very interesting buyer. I love the conceptualization of the novel.

:

Melissa was extremely professional and generous in her support.




No comments:

Post a Comment