Saturday, April 11, 2020

Research Your Press Campaign And Provide Monitoring Report











About:

Hello,



Thanks for stopping by my Press Campaign Research and Reporting gig.



I use advanced Cision reporting in my daily grind, and I know how much of a competitive edge they lend to preparing and analyzing campaigns. 



Core Service: See how well your recent or past campaign went in terms of getting coverage, details such as social shares, article sentiment, the approx readership of that publication, SEO impact score. 



Gig Extra or included in Premium: What are the benefits?



Competitor Analysis: This is great pre-campaign because I'll research your competitor's past and present media coverage, enabling you to curate better media outlet targets as a precursor to hiring a media outreach agent. Chance favors preparation always.



What I need to run a report for you 



  • Need exact Company Name, Persons Name, or Product the press release and campaign is about. This will help me pull a campaign report for your monitoring.


  • I need the date of your campaign timeframe (note: can only go 2 years back up until the current date, most will be ordering this for a recent campaign, but just want to clearly explain that upfront.


(See photo example of a report snapshot)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment