Sunday, April 12, 2020

Write And Distribute A Press Release Direct To UK Journalists











About:

Hi Fiverr buyers!



I can write a personally tailored press release for your company or event. I can also at your request distribute your release direct to relevant journalists to aid in gaining coverage. I have a contact database of all journalists and editors from all regional and national publications in the UK. I also have some international editorial contacts.



I have a BA (hons) degree in public relations and a vast amount of experience as a marketing and PR executive during my time working for non-profit organisations. I am very much used to gaining maximum coverage on low budgets and certainly have extremely valuable contacts to distribute press releases too.



I now work on a freelance basis offering marketing and PR consultancy. I believe that good public relations work shouldn't come at an extortionate cost or be bound by a retainer contract. 



Provide me with a brief introduction to your company and or event/product and I will conduct my own research, write you a professional press release and distribute it to relevant publications if you instruct me to.



Don't be afraid to ask any questions along the way! 

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ross was incredibly professional since the very initial contact! Nothing was too much for him to fulfil the task at hand. Did a superbly job for which we are very grateful!

Seller's Response:

Great service! Very quick response time and a well structured approach. We needed a few iterations on the press release to get to the final version, but that was to be expected. Unfortunately it will be a few days before we see the final outcome of his efforts. Nevertheless, I would already recommend working with Ross.

:

perfect, very professional did the job as described

:

Thanks for the review James, It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you all the best with your future endevours!

:

Very helpful and knowledgeable




No comments:

Post a Comment