Sunday, March 1, 2020

Write Exciting Chinese Press Releases And Translation











About:

Hi there, I'm Wenny. If you are looking for an experienced press release writing professional,  

I am willing to help!



As a 7-year public relations professional, I can write SEO-optimized Chinese press releases and social media content that earn your brand awareness. 
I am comfortable writing about various topics for multiple industries. My main experience is in high tech B2B, travel, multicultural and internet.



Let me tell your business story in an eye-catching way and generate awareness by reaching more audience in the huge market



Moreover, I can also provide PR strategy in China and polish your existing content. Feel free to contact me for more information!

 

For only $30 you'll get a 500 word press release, please see my extras for longer lengths.

Reviews


:

Fast distribution and delivery beyond expectation.

:

She's quick, efficient, and professional. Highly recommended seller.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment