Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Write A Crowdfunding Pitch And Press Release For You











About:

Kickstarter, IndieGoGo, GoFundMe... whatever the site, you've come to the right gig!



I've written crowdfunding pitches that got double their goals in contributions!  I will show you how to present your vision and get your supporters excited! 
I will compose a professionally written general Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe, or Patreon pitch for your crowdfunding campaign of up to 5200 words. Your new pitch will have flawless grammar, perfect spelling, and precision punctuation.

I write in an aggressive, attention-getting, and persuasive style that will emphasize your unique vision. I will get your audience excited about your project!  Let's show the world what you've got to offer!

Are you looking for a perfect service to attract the crowd to your Crowdfunding Campaign? If yes, you have found the perfect service. 



In this gig, I will write an amazing 200 words press release for you Just for 5 bucks. Let me tell your story in words that people want to hear and generate the response you need to make your business or project a huge success. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Faran9999 You Are The Hands Down Fiverr's Best Professional!!! Absolutely Superb Work!!! We Will Definitely Work Together Again Soon!!! Thanks My Good Friend!!!

:

Faran9999 Is Definitely Second To None!!! Fiverr's Get It Done Right The First Time Professional!!! Thanks Good Freind!!!

:

did good work

:

Faran9999 Is Without A Doubt Fiverr's Best Professional!!! Absolutely Phenomenal Work!!! Will Do Business Again!!! Thanks, Much!!!

:

My experience with seller was very straightforward quick turnaround and did more then expected for gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment