Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Write An Effective Press Release











About:

I’m a communications professional, here to support your press needs.



Whether an announcement for a new product or service, or improving brand image, or crisis communication, my press release writing will effectively communicate your goals and position your brand with newsworthy appeal, backed by 15+ years corporate experience as contributing writer for NBC Universal and MTV.



Trained in communications with a public relations focus, I’m a versatile writer with various interests and welcome covering any topic.



Native born, American English speaker from NYC.



Gig benefits:

  • SEO-optimized
  • 100% original engaging content (copyscape cleared)
  • Attention-grabbing headline
  • Inclusion of quotes (if desired)

*THIS GIG DOES NOT OFFER DISTRIBUTION



*Gig extras include logo insertion and expedited delivery.



***Please contact me before ordering to avoid cancellations



Let’s get this press machine in motion!

Check out my 5-star reviews. I’m confident to prove my skills to you while I ramp up my Fiverr gigs.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment