Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release For Your Business Promotion











About:

I would like to introduce myself as a Professional Writer with over 6 years of experience in this field of SEO and blog optimization through content writing. Having worked with a plethora of clients across industries such as eCommerce website, real estate, hospitality, IT, fashion, education etc.

My press releases are buzz-worthy, unique and of the highest quality as per client requirements. I am offering to write a professional, well-formatted press release with the best-optimized content and deliver it within a day, please refer to the gig categories for information

Special reference to my Platinum Lounge package which includes services of Keyword Optimization and monthly content management of your blog content where I will timely post 1 article every week. Do let me know if you would like to get a custom offer and discuss this further with me. I specialize in Wordpress content optimization, please message in the inbox for more information.

PS: We offer a 100 % money-back guarantee in case you are not happy with the end product.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A brilliant piece of writing

Seller's Response:

Thanks, I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

Seller's Response:

She was quick but I think she used google translate. I can't even send this product out. It was so bad I didn't even respond for changes.

Seller's Response:

Dear potential buyers please read other reviews before forming a perception of my work. Probably this is the first bad rating on my gig.

:

Very efficient, delivered on time and great writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment