Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Press Release Writing With Press Release Distribution











About:

I help companies generate massive media coverage and communicate their messages with professionally written, compelling and effective press releases that catches the media’s eye.



If you have a new product/service you are launching, or you are keen on promoting the launch of your book on Amazon, Event, Kickstarter campaign or crowdfunding campaign or promoting your new song. I’m your best bet!



Allow me to create your story in words that are short and exact, in a way that will produce a positive reaction.



With PR writing and distribution guidelines & knowledge of your brand, products and services, understanding of your market, and research on what your competitor is doing with an awareness of the competitive edge you have to offer, I will write press releases that actually gets attention of the press.



All of my press release distributions guarantee 99.9% coverage/pickup. Rest assured I’ll get you to the right audience.



Summary:

  • SEO distributions
  • Quality Exposure
  • Fast Deliveries
  • Customized Distribution Report



Freebies:

  1. High Quality Backlinks
  2. Google and Google News Indexed
  3. Keyword Targeting



Please, read the FAQs before you order!



Why the hesitation? Place Your Order Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The article is okay. Not as engaging as I would like it to be but do not want to keep getting it redone. I do appreciate how communicative the writer is and trying to capture my vision.

Seller's Response:

This seller is excellent! My PR was done on time and received excellent results! Very detailed oriented and took time to actually find my niche and he did his research to get the best outcome for my release! You are truly an expert! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I'm glad you were satisfied with my services. :)

Seller's Response:

The writing was amazing. The sellers also delivered the press release to major news outlets with Google indexed pages. I recommend

:

Thanks a lot Abdul. You rock!




No comments:

Post a Comment