Friday, April 17, 2020

Write Impressive Seo Press Release For Your Product In 24Hours











About:

I am a highly experienced and versatile public relations professional with more than  3 years experience in PRESS RELEASE and general content writing,

I will write a 350+ press release that will anounce your services or product to the world.



gig offers:



  •    A SEO friendly press release format of up to 400-500 words
  •    A reliable and fast delivery turn arround time
  •    Educate audience about your product or services
  •    A professional press release that will be well proofread and      specifically written for your product or services to generate  leads
  •    High quality and Unique
  •    An informative sub-head
You can forward me a press release example of your choice, not compulsory.



With my professional style of writing press releases, be rest assured that your press release will get TARGETED AUDIENCE you intend.

And it will tailored your business to the highest level you can imagine.



Contact me asap!

thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Communication and patience with the delay on my end was outstanding. Seller was professional & understanding, but I have to say the over-all piece did not seem to follow those two rules as well. It seemed as though the info I sent, was merely grouped and retyped, rather than developed into.




No comments:

Post a Comment