Friday, April 10, 2020

Write A Press Release











About:

Welcome to my Press Release gig on Fiverr!



I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business and a Masters of Science in Public Relations, and loads of experience. I have worked in the industry in different positions, from a PR Executive to a Marketing and Sponsored Partnerships Director. I specialize in writing - blogs, press releases, website content, email marketing. I can help you find the best angle for your story.



I have written many press releases, and know the exact format needed. By purchasing this gig you will get:



  • The correct format
  • SEO-optimized press release
  • A press release title AND subtitle
  • Revisions
  • Your logo
  • Research about your industry and company


Feel free to place an order now, and let's get writing!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment