Thursday, April 2, 2020

Upload Your Press Releases On Top Chinese News Websites











About:

I'm a certified PR practitioner, graduated from National University of Singapore for Public Relations.  I have been involved in digital PR, online PR, social media and PR in China. 


I have been providing Chinese news content for online publishing for almost 10 years.  I can promote your company/ product seamlessly inside the news article and trigger people to react to Call to Action.


I will publish news for your brand/product/website in China, including top news websites such as Sina News, Sohu News, and Tencent News. We have more than 3,300 media sites in total, so you can order videos that have been made for you at the same time, and you can also post videos for you to be published in China's well-known video sites for free. The videos can be kept within 10 minutes.


Please note that you must provide me Chinese content.


This service is only posting, it does not include translation.


If you need to translate content, please contact me for a quote.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment