Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Write Any Music Press Release That You Desire











About:

Interesting and professional press releases for musicians and artists!

I know for myself, that it is hard to get a professional press release as a musician without a label. Or maybe you are even an employee of a label and just want to quickly source out your task!

As a musician and music-sciences student with a journalistic background I know what your press release needs.

I get the job done in a way that will make you happy.



When you order expect press releases that are:


  • As precise as a knife.
  • As sharp as the hihats in your artists' tracks.
  • Like the one knife you always use in the kitchen - doing the job right. [I know, no more knife puns...]
  • Always setting the right tone for your artists' music

  • SEO Friendly.
  • Always on time!



When you order:

I will send you a couple of questions. When you respond let me know your keywords. Completely stress-free and simple.



►Get in touch now for your professional own press release!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment