Thursday, April 9, 2020

Write Turn Research Articles Into News Pieces











About:

With the growing number of scientific articles circulating worldwide, typical individuals are having a hard time making use of these researches due to the jargon that they are using. This renders many of notable researches invisible to the typical individual.



In buying my gig, I will transform these journal articles into 200-300-word news articles. I got the idea due to after a client asked me to ghostwrite science news and articles for them.



Contact me if you are interested.



Note: You need to provide me the article that I will turn into news. Otherwise, you need to buy extras. For samples of my work, please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Active response and hand up excellent research write up. This is my 2nd time ordering his service, will definitely approach him again in the future

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Excellent service! Thank you once again. Will approach you again

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment