Saturday, April 18, 2020

Press Release Distribution On Google News











About:

Google News approved website



Press Releases play a vital role in SEO and my team of experienced content writers will make your Press Release creative and engaging. 

With experience of more than 4 years, I know how it is important to rank your website on top on google results. 



My Gig is distributed in 3 Packages



BASIC

- I will publish your Press Release on 1 google news approved website. 



STANDARD

- I will Distribute your Press Release on 2 google approved website.



PREMIUM

- I will write a content of about 400 words. 

- I will Distribute your Press Release on 2 google news approved website. 



Writing is only included in my Premium Package. If you need writing for basic package. please ask for the custom offer. 



Buy gig extra if need the press release to be published on MarketWatch.



Any questions please ask before ordering the gig. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment