Thursday, April 9, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release For You











About:

As a former journalist who has worked in PR and Communications, I know what works with Press Releases. I'll write more than just a standard Press Release.



We'll make sure it is a formatted but catchy press release including the following:



  • Catchy Headline
  • Strong lede paragraph
  • Relevant Information
  • Strong Quote
  • Background information
  • Call to Action
  • Focus Keywords
  • Contact Information


Although it doesn't take me long to write a press release, my delivery time allows for unforeseen issues on both of our parts. I've had to write several in a day but, I'd rather make sure I get you a quality press release when you need it.

Reviews


:

Best press release writer on Fiverr!!! She took the effort to go online to research more about our product and our company. I super highly recommend!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment