Saturday, April 4, 2020

Type Maths, Physics Equations, English Typing Job Ms Word











About:

I can type Mathematical Equations & Make Figures. Also, I can type up to 40+ words per minute in the English language, without make a single mistake. I have more than 3+ years of experience in typing and publishing field. 

If you judge my work quality, you can just order me and trust me, I will satisfy you.

Any kind of scanned file is acceptable.





I can type into Word:



  • PDF 
  • Scanned Images
  • Handwritten Manuscripts 
  • Any Other Format



You will get:

  • High-Quality Work

  • 100% Accuracy and Error-Free Work

  • 100% customer satisfaction 



Let's make an order and get judge my work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good to work with ;)

:

Did a great job :)

:

OMG five star................ Thanks Mr. Gil

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment