Friday, April 10, 2020

Write You A Press Release On Any Topic











About:

Press releases are a powerful way to increase the visibility and reputation of your business.



As a journalist I receive multiple press releases daily, however, most of these I don't even look at.



Why?



They're not formatted correctly, they read badly, they're lacking in the essential information that I need, and they're a waste of my time.



Let me write a press release for you written in a way that us journalists (the people you need to read and publish your release!) love to receive.

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with Hannah. She was great at responding to any questions I had and always responded promptly to my emails which helped speed things up. She wrote a beautiful piece for me which felt very personal and flowed seamlessly.

:

Quality work, on time.

:

jobe well done

:

I would highly recommend Hannah. I am very pleased with her work, and I will definitely be using her for future press releases.

:

Timely return and high quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment