Thursday, April 16, 2020

Write A Custom Unique Article Or Press Release











About:

I was born in California and now live in Wisconsin.  I have written articles for sports, opinion, medical, travel, home decor, classic cars, and recipes.  I take pride in doing detailed research and  writing articles and PRs that not only captivate the readers attention but are also SEO optimized. 



I do not spin articles nor do I copy and paste information from your website or from information given to me. All content is original and will pass copyscape



If you have done all the necessary research I will use your research to write the article



I will send you a first draft for you to review and send back to me with any changes, comments and/or suggestions.  My first and foremost concern is your satisfaction.



Please send message with any questions. 



I look forward to working with you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, my manager was very pleased with the article. We tried a few different price points with different writers and just like anything else, you get what you pay for!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thank you as always :)

:

Great buyer as always. I enjoy working with her and writing her documents. I am happy to work with her in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment