Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release











About:

So you've finally published your book, launched your charity drive, or Dr. Oz has just mentioned a supplement that you, an expert nutritionist, know all about. You need to get the attention of the press!



That's where my press release writing services come in. I've been on "both sides" of the PR war - as journalist and editor AND public relations worker - so I can tell you truthfully, things are bleak out there. Most mainstream newspapers, magazines, TV stations and radio shows get many more press releases than they can read every week. So how do you cut through?



With me, that's how! I write my press releases a little differently than you might have seen before. They read more like interesting, engaging articles that are already good enough to print in my target publication - and in fact, they often are, word for word! I make the journalist's job easier by finding the story in your news.



"Suburban mom launches new customizable glasses for kids," is NOT a story.



"40% of kids with glasses get bullied in school, but this genius mom has created the answer," sure is.



Let me make your next announcement, launch, or achievement into real news - news that will translate into sales.

Reviews


:

Fantastic! I always enjoy working with Hail. She gets my requirements straight away. The way she writes is very easy for anyone to understand and she can adapt to any topic. Wouldn't work with anyone else! A+!

:

Awesome work - Her passion for writing and instant ability to grasp the subject matter will keep me coming back for more... very soon!

:

well written - thanks

:

Just what I was looking for.

:

I love, love, love these releases! Hail is not only very talented but also a very lovely person to work with. Very communicative and open to suggestion and change in direction without being offended. 10/10 work.




No comments:

Post a Comment