Friday, April 10, 2020

Write A Press Release











About:

I will write you an excellent press release to announce your company's newsworthy achievements to the news media.



I am a public relations professional with 10 years of experience. I have written hundreds of successful press releases for organizations ranging from Fortune 500's to start-ups and for various industries, including lifestyle, entertainment, non-profit, food & beverage, retail, travel & hospitality, and more. Prior to that, I graduated from university magna cum laude, majoring in communications.



This gig includes:

  • Press release writing 

  • Title & subtitle

  • Your logo

  • One to two rounds of revisions (depending on gig purchased)

  • Research about your industry and company

  • SEO-rich language

  • No typos or grammatical errors

  • Gig extra option: Distribute your press release to Google News and more than 80 news and TV websites



With your project, I guarantee to be efficient, responsive, and most of all, respectful of your business goals. I take the time to research your business and industry before putting any pen to paper. 

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work was great but the communication was poor. Never received the 2 revisions that I requested and I don't know if the press release was sent out or not. This might be due to Fiverr's platform or perhaps the seller does not check her messages. Otherwise, press release was very well written.

:

This buyer was unresponsive after I delivered his press release. He was unfamiliar with how to use Fiverr's platform and difficult to work with.

:

Excellent work in a timely manner! Highly recommend!

:

Repeat buyer. I will be back!

:

I didn't give enough info and she still rocked it. It was perfect! Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment