Saturday, April 4, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release And Distribute It











About:

Fiverr USA Press Release Writing Service. Express Delivery by our team of journalists and public relations consultants. All press releases are put in Google News, and promoted through social media. Free extra, the press release will go on Headlineplus


I will help you promote Professional Services, Products, Events, Books, Music, Kickstarter campaigns, Apps etc.


Basic Service $20

  • I will write a professional press release.
  • I can offer newsworthy Ideas
  • Press Release will go in Google News.
  • Press Release Published On 2 Sites


Free Extras on the Press Release Writing Service include:


  • Press Release sent direct to 20 Business News Editors via email
  • Social media promotion provided



Standard Press Release Package With Press Release Distribution

  • I will write a 400-Word professional Press Release
  • Distributed to 250 newspaper sites inc Digital Journal and Google News

  • Press Release given exposure with social media
  • Images and a video can be included



Premium Package

  • The same as Standard Package with press release distribution to 400 news sites.





My press release writing and press release distribution service comes with a full report. You can include images















Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller responds quickly to messages and seems like they are always on call. But, that being said, I ordered one of the premium packages and the order was late initially. The seller threw in an interview as a resolution, which I accepted as I wasn't in a big rush. I wasn't too happy with the press release that was delivered. It was very paint by numbers, had no personality and didn't use much of the information I provided. I rewrote some of it because I didn't want to go back and forth with the seller. At the end of the day, the publishing of the release did nothing for my sales. The seller delivered and was responsive, but I didn't get the results I was looking for for the money.

:

the reason why the order was later because the customer was not responding. had to send the customer lots of messages for them to respond which made the order late. the customer was offered changes and never replied. the interview was not offered due to it being late as that was the customers fault

:

Professional writer and news distributor. Excellent communication during the process. We will be using this company for future press releases.

:

Good seller

:

Thanks for a fast and effective delivery. Your report is very professional and easy to read.




No comments:

Post a Comment