Thursday, April 16, 2020

Write Creative Press Release And Press Release Distribution Release











About:

“If I was down to my last dollar, I’d spend it on public relations” -  Bill Gates.


Add the tag As seen on: ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, FOX." on your website and increase your credibility!

I will write you an impressive press release using standard PR guidelines. If you wish to announce or launch (Product/Services/Events/Book, Music, Game, App Releases, ICO etc) then look no further.! I will get it done professionally.

What I Offer?

  • A concise, well-written press release.
  • Massive SEO distribution
  • Fast Delivery
  • Targeted And Regional Distribution.
  • Edit and Distribute your own press release.


★ Package Highlights (All with Full Distribution Reports)★

Basic: I'll write and distribute your PR to standard portals including local news channels [300+ portals]

Gold Distribution: I'll write and distribute your PR to standard portals including local news channels and famous blogs [500+ portals]

Premium Distribution: I'll write and distribute to premium media portals, ABC,NBC,FOX, CBS affiliate channels [300+ portals]

Over 8 years experience

  • Google news Indexed guaranteed!
  • 1000-1500 Backlinks guaranteed

Your satisfaction is my priority. ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


:

Great work

:

Wouldn't go anywhere else

:

she is super! highly recommend her service to anyone!!!

:

I needed to delay but the seller was totally understanding. Thank you.

:

This seller is great, done exactly as he stated and was very patient with me and done all the things I requested. I will be back for more




No comments:

Post a Comment