Thursday, April 9, 2020

Write Your Press Release











About:

Congratulations!  You've come to the right place for the perfect press release.

I've had so much demand for press releases that I've created a separate gig.  Check out my AMAZING prices and Delivery Times!!



*************



  I will write a PROFESSIONAL AND CREATIVE Press Release describing your company or organization and the details of your newsworthy event.   People will take notice! 

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER***



For $5 (one Fiverr Gig) you get a 75-word press release, please see my extras for longer lengths.



I look forward to collaborating...



P.S. Yes, I'm a native-born English-speaking American with 20+ years experience in marketing writing.  



**************



Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can I say, Mickey is a true professional - look forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable--the fiverr triple threat! Thanks so much for the generosity....

Seller's Response:

Satisfactory Experience

Seller's Response:

Sorry you weren't "outstandingly" pleased. May I suggest that your next press release request be for at least 300 words (standard), not the $5/75 words you ordered. It's near impossible to announce a new, and exciting app in 75 wds. That's why I provided 150 words at no addl charge. Good Luck!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment