Friday, April 10, 2020

Write A Professional Press Release











About:

I am a communication professional with eight years of experience. I will create a press release that editors will want to click open. My press releases have been featured in first-tier lifestyle media.

I will also research about your industry, company, and competitors for a tailored experience. You will not only receive a piece free of errors, but also one that is up to industry-standard.

This gig includes:

  • Headline & sub-headline 

  • up to 300/500/600 words body texts

  • Industry-standard formatting with your company's details

  • One revision

  • Research about your industry, company, competitors, press release topic, and relevant trends

  • Focus keywords for SEO

Not sure if you need a press release? Just message me if you have any doubts/questions, I will respond within an hour or two, together we will build your brand.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment