Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Write An Effective Press Release For Your Business Or Brand











About:

Welcome to my press release gig on Fiverr!



As a recent public relations graduate and communications professional, I know the ins and outs of what it takes to create an engaging and effective press release. My gig is beneficial for anyone who has an upcoming event, crisis communication, and product launch. 



I am passionate and confident about public relations, therefore I can write about any topic.



You can expect:

- Quality content

- Quick response rate

- On-time delivery

- No spelling errors or grammatical errors

- AP (associated press) guideline writing

- Professionalism



What I need from you:

- Clear explanation on your request, company or brand history, clear communication.



I am excited to work with you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment