Sunday, April 5, 2020

Write A Quality Professional Music Press Release











About:

PERFECT 100% 5star RATING - FIVERR'S #1 MUSIC WRITER

★ 1500+ completed Fiverr gigs since 2010 ★



This gig is for MUSICIANS who can't afford to hire a PR company or manager. I know what promoters, booking agents, record labels, radio directors, and fans look for when reading press about a band. I will write a quality positive press release for you, that you can use to promote your music.



GIG PRICES ARE FOR WRITING ONLY: NO DISTRIBUTION



DO NOT ORDER: If you are buying to RESELL my work as your own to a client for more money.



NOTE: Fiverr takes 20% of this price as fees.. so I only get 80% of what you pay.

$50 for RECORD BREAKER: 350+ words along with 2 keywords & SEO friendly keywords, as well as FAST delivery!



Time vs. Price:

I'm 100% rated! My time is valuable and I take your order VERY serious. This includes editing & writing. It's time consuming and would easily cost $250 for full release outside of Fiverr.



Please ask any questions BEFORE ordering. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!



Qualifications:

Arts/Media Management (Master's Degree)

Music Business Management (Bachelor's Degree)

Event/Tour Manager, Publicist, Artist Manager & Promoter







Reviews


Seller's Response:

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX Best PR you’ll find Anywhere XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX Well, he took a lot of care and effort to write my review, so in turn, I will take a lot of effort and time to design and write mine then 🥺❤️... Throughly professional and hearty work done here, undoubtedly a cut above all others, I pray he continues in this line of work musicians need people who write not only with their minds but their hearts as well... I will go as far as saying you won’t find a better written PR here or anywhere... Thanks for a brilliant PR...

Seller's Response:

Awesome service. Will use again!

Seller's Response:

A+ buyer! Best of luck with the new song and video. thank you for your business

Seller's Response:

Rockout is a professional and good at his work. I highly recommend him.

:

A+ 5star buyer.. an inspirational person that I'm happy to have worked on this with. I wish you all the success going forward and thank you for your business.




No comments:

Post a Comment