Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Write Your Business And Event Press Releases











About:

I  help you share your news with the world!

Do you have some exciting news to share?

I will help you get the word out with expertly written and distributed content. I am a multi-award-winning newspaper journalist/editor, and so I know what it takes to grab the attention of reporters, news producers, bloggers and your social media brand’s followers. I can also assist with local and national distribution.

Whether you would like to create and distribute a press release for news coverage or search engine optimization (SEO) purposes, you have a dependable solution in me, ThePRwriter.

As your press release writer, I will make sure to include the following elements:

  • A catchy headline that grabs your audience's attention.
  • A summary paragraph that encourages reading the entire press release.
  • A properly placed link to your site within the text.
  • A powerful call-to-action to end the body of the text.
  • A descriptive 'About Us' section to increase credibility and trust.
  • Detailed contact information.
  • Keywords that promote visibility in search engines.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

What I love should be the question. Well. Mr. P took his time with all the pages of my bio and condensed it into an amazing flying off the page, high energy with lots of spunk and an attitude and a person that you too will fall in love with. He was able to capture my larger than life personality and that's what I'm most impressed with most. He's great with words. I give him a loud applause with a standing ovation for a job well done.

:

Very nicely composed news release, providing detail about new product and its benefits. Super!

:

it looks good

:

NIce and fast delivery with a revise. Hope for next time.

:

As good as usual. Brilliant.




No comments:

Post a Comment