Thursday, April 9, 2020

Write A Media Pitch For Your Business











About:

Need to pitch your product or announcement to a journalist but not sure how to write an effective email? I will write you a clear and concise media-facing pitch to attract attention to your business.



The gig includes a suggested e-mail subject line that garners clicks to open and a pitch at either 100, 200, or 300 words in length. The pitch can stand on its own with a call to action to a website or can be an upfront note to a press release that helps gives the news more context to the writer.

Reviews


:

The media pitch was great and even more than I asked for. I am overwhelmed with work at the moment and simply did not have the time to put it together. I appreciate her early delivery and professional work. I will definitely be using her again. --Leah

:

Exceptional and professional service by this seller. I had no time to figure out how to do a pitch letter and my PR person went missing the last few weeks and dropped the ball! This seller gave me what I needed in a short period of time. Thank you SO much.

:

I bought this gig because I needed a media pitch for a non-profit organization and to pitch it's event to a local radio station. Expertprcomms pitch was right on point and provided the right angle that tied the values of the non-profit and the radio station together.

:

She is thorough and has been very instrumental to me getting media leads for my clients. I got her email pitch and received a phone call from a TV outlet the same day.

:

Kim was very easy to work with .... great communicator - has excellent point of view. her delivery was excellent -- Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment