Sunday, April 12, 2020

Experienced Writer And Media Relations Professional











About:

I have drafted hundreds of press releases and press kits for companies and non-profit organizations. I will research and draft your release as well as distribute it. The job will be done on-time and to your liking. 



The release will highlight what you need to say. It will be SEO friendly to ensure you get the right eyes on it. And it will be delivered on-time. 



When you first reach out I will respond with a few questions about your company or organization. I will ask what keywords you want to get across as well as your one sentence key message that everyone must know. 

I will draft it and send it to you for approval. From there, you receive two revisions free of charge, but I'm confident you'll like the first draft. 



I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment