Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Write A Newsworthy Press Release











About:

So you have big news to announce? Congratulations! Let's get started...



I am a PR consultant with more than 15 years of experience working in tech, hospitality, travel, and nonprofits. I would love to put my experience to work for you and write a newsworthy press release. I can also distribute your release to news outlets that will provide greater visibility for your brand or organization. 



Basic Service: I will write a 400-word press release and work with you to perfect it. Please send as much information as you can about your new product, promotion, event, or other newsworthy activity. I will send questions to help organize your thoughts and information.



Distribution: You can add distribution as a separate service or order the Standard or Premium package to include it. There are no guarantees for getting your press release into a specific news outlet, but you are welcome to use your press release in a direct pitch to publications of your choice. Media pitching service is not included.



Ideally, your press release shouldn't be more than 500 words, so keep that in mind when ordering. 



Reviews


:

Great work and excellent communication. I plan on working with Patty more often!

:

Truly amazing write up on our company. Perfect does not even start to describe how beautiful her work is. Will use again and recommend!

:

Patty understood what I needed and made several suggestions. I will refer and return for more. I went through 2-3 fiverrs before I found this one and now she has me for LIFE!

:

Patty did an AMAZING job writing a press release for my upcoming book release. She perfectly captured the essence of my story and wrote an exciting, engaging article for me to submit. I'm so blown away by how well she did!

:

Patty is great to work with. Delivers on time, is very professional and provides a wonderful service. Thanks so much Patty for a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment