Sunday, April 12, 2020

Help You Achieve Press Release Perfection











About:

*Hey, I'm new here! I'm offering 15% off any order to say thank you for helping me get started on Fiverr, just quote NEW15 when placing your order*



My aim is to help you create an engaging, syntactically accurate and grammatically correct press release.



I am skilled in and passionate about the use of the English language both due to my personal love of reading and writing, but also my educational and professional background; including university degrees in English and Communications and years of experience working in one of the top PR agencies in London. 



All of this means that writing, editing and proofing comes naturally to me and I enjoy helping others to realise the potential of their content.



My experience in working on the front line of media relations for several years also means I have high standards when it comes to crafting best practice press releases.



Please contact me when requesting a job so that we can discuss your exact requirements. I find that having an open discussion about what you are trying to achieve, and therefore where you need my help, is the best way to achieve great results!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top quality work from Hannah!! She understood the work required from the start without any need of revision. Will defenitely work with Hannah again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this kind feedback Kanchalika! I'm so glad that I was able to provide you with what you needed - I'm looking forward to working with you again :)

:

Hannah was great to work with. Much faster than I thought. The final outcome, was vastly better than I expected. I am super happy I choose Hannah and her service, as she delivered ideas and a high quality of work I much needed.

:

Thank you so much for working with me Matthew and for this feedback - it was an absolute pleasure!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment