Monday, April 13, 2020

Tell Your Story In SEO Optimised Press Releases











About:

I have been in PR for more than 25 years during which time I have written thousands of releases for companies predominantly in the banking, IT, and travel and hospitality sectors. These press releases covered financial results, appointments, product  launches, sponsorships, and M&A deals. I can work with you to create effective, professional content that will promote your company  to your target audience.



A press release is just one element in the arsenal of possible options I can help you create to build and enhance your corporate reputation.  



I will work with the brief and facts you provide, and publicly available information, to write copy that is true to your brand and vision and tells your story. 



The ideal length for a press release is between 300 and 500 words. I use these words wisely to create interesting and newsworthy content geared to your target audience.



I will assist in developing your narrative and key messaging in line with your brand and can also provide a supporting Q&A document for briefing media and other stakeholders.



This document can be supplemented by talking points, profiles, and tweets to create a full media pack.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment