Monday, April 13, 2020

Write Any Press Release For You In 24 Hours











About:

Working with many of the world's biggest brands to produce press releases, I will create any press release for you within 24 hours. Completed to the highest standard, I can guarantee this will capture the attention of your audience.



  • I will undertake research on the topic to ensure information is correct
  • I will create a press release ready for immediate release 
  • This will be proofed 3 times before being sent to you
  • Bespoke requirements or amendments can be catered for


I look forward to showing you what I am capable of and if you have any questions, please do let me know.



Many thanks,

Holly

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for your work

:

Excellent quality, will return soon..

:

She did an awesome job with a very short time frame. I am very pleased and impressed. Thank you

:

I’m delighted to hear you’re so happy with the finished product and thanks again for ordering with me! Holly

:

Great Job Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment