Sunday, August 2, 2020

Create A PROFESSIONAL Press Release











About:

I will write your press release proof and format your Professional Press Release of up to 100 words and 2 optional images for $5.



More words?  Simply order additional gigs. (101-200 2 gigs, 201-300 3 gigs, etc.)



This can be for describing your company and services, its latest big event, new website launch, updated product or public interest story.



Please provide as much content, direction & details at the start of your project.



Also, please be sure to ask all questions prior to placing your order.



I will deliver your Professional Press Release in .PDF format.



Please see my other gigs for additional services!



Thank you for considering me for your project,



I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful creativity and patience.

Seller's Response:

Very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. So glad I could assist you. :)

:

Great work!

:

Thank you for trusting me with your work. && Thank you for your patience for these past three projects. Much Success!




No comments:

Post a Comment