Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create A Book Trailer











About:

Book Trailers that Sell Books!

 

Check additional samples here: 



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYR0yUEqsh75Sy5LrXKgpgUNBy7j0wfRi

 

Get a professional looking book trailer that runs for around 30+ seconds.  Based on your genre I will create an intro an outro, along with royalty free music.

All I need is a link to your book.  If you have a cover image (back and spine optional) please attach it with your order.  If you only have the front image, I will create a 3D mock-up of your book based on your front cover at no additional charge.

Questions?  Let me know!

Reviews


:

I'm so happy with this service! I cannot wait to re-purchase it again. Quick responses, above and beyond graphics. Overall, super happy with my service and product.

:

Nice work. I appreciate it.

:

Making promotional videos was so easy with Bookcaliber: small cost and (I do hope) big results!

:

delivered very quick and was a smooth process, great seller

:

Good work and quick turnaround. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment