Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Create A Professional Press Release And Distribute











About:

Following industry standards, I will professionally turn your simple story into a potential spike for massive media exposure. I will help you announce and promote your Product, Professional Services, Events, Books, Music, Kickstarter campaigns, Apps and etc.



I'm a professionally trained writer, editor, and public relations expert. I specialize in writing press releases, content marketing and SEO distributions.



I will write your professional press release describing your company or organization and detailing your news worthy event in a way that grabs attention.  I know the ins and outs of a successful press release so you have come to the right place!



If you need distribution I have you covered.



By purchasing this gig, you will be guaranteed:
  • A concise, well-written press release.
  • Massive SEO distribution (See Packages)
  • You get to see the Content prior to Distribution.
  • Fast Delivery
  • Targeted And Regional Distribution (See Gig extras)

  • Private Label Service (Gig extra)



If you want Keyword Targeted Traffic, High-Quality Backlinks and Maximum Exposure of your news, I have you covered.



I'm really looking forward to working with you.



Feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment